Happy Walpurgis Night & Halfway to Halloween! – Vamp Jenn's Corner
To celebrate the halfway to Halloween mark taking place between April 30 and May 1, I'm discussing the pagan roots of the dates, Walpurgis Night. Plus, I get into the half-o-ween spirit by sharing places to shop for macabre goods, costume predictions, upcoming events and more. Get ideas and inspiration for how to prepare for this spooky season! This episode is also available as a blog post: https://jennvasquez.com/2021/07/23/100-days-til-halloween-guide/ Relevant links and content: Endless Night The Glass Coffin Halloween Fiend PDX Halloween Happy Halloween Horror Nights Jade the Libra The Lair of Voltaire LeeAnna Vamp Michelle Halloween Midsummer Scream Mr. & Mrs. Halloween The Mystic Museum Spooky Little Halloween The Spooky Vegan Tours and Events "Dracula" Tour VampFangs Visit London Walpurgis Night — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/vampjennscorner/support
- Happy Walpurgis Night & Halfway to Halloween!
- Spooky Ways to Celebrate Valoween!
- Poe Pop Culture: A Birthday Tribute to Edgar Allan Poe
- Celebrating World Introvert Day & Being an Introvert
- Best Spooky Gifts for Macabre Souls
- How to Practice Magickal Self-Care
- Anne Rice: Her Vampires & Legacy
- Celebrating Halloween Around the World
- Best Ways to Keep the Halloween Spirit Alive Year-Round
- Top Must-Read Dark Books